To install an email signature in Airmail on MacOS, please follow the steps below:
- 1Open Airmail application on your Mac.
- 2From the menu bar at the top of the screen, click on “Airmail” and select “Preferences” from the dropdown menu.
- 3Click on the “Accounts” tab at the top of the Preferences window and then click on the settings cogwheel associated with your email account.
- 4Click on the “Signature” tab and press the + button to generate a new signature.
- 5Copy the HTML version of the Author Signature into your clipboard.
- 6Choose the "HTML" option in the signature editor
- 7Paste the Author Signature below the text you want in your email signature.
- 8Switch back to the "Markdown" option.
- 9Add your signature above the Author Signature by typing in the text you want to appear (e.g. Name, Company, Phone Number, Social Media, etc) including any links.
- 10Use the formatting toolbar to customize your signature by selecting the font type, size, color, and more.
- 11Once you have finished creating your signature, click on the “Save” button to save your new signature.
- 12Your new signature is now installed and will automatically appear in all new emails you compose.
That’s it! Your new email signature is now installed and ready to use in Airmail on MacOS.