To install an email signature in Gmail on webmail, please follow the steps below:
- 1Open your Gmail account in a web browser.
- 2Click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the screen and select “Settings” from the dropdown menu.
- 3Scroll down to the “Signature” section.
- 4If you have multiple email accounts set up, make sure you select the correct account from the “No signature” dropdown menu.
- 5Copy the Author Signature into your clipboard.
- 6Add your signature by typing in the text you want to appear (e.g. Name, Company, Phone Number, Social Media, etc) including any links.
- 7Use the formatting toolbar to customize your signature by selecting the font type, size, color, and more.
- 8Paste the Author Signature below the text you want in your email signature.
- 9In the "For New Emails Use" dropdown, select your new email signature.
- 10Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Save Changes” to save your new signature.
- 11Your new signature is now installed and will automatically appear in all new emails you compose.
That’s it! Your new email signature is now installed and ready to use in Gmail on webmail.