To install an email signature in the Mail app on iOS, please follow the steps below:
- 1Open the Settings app on your iOS device.
- 2Scroll down and tap on “Mail”.
- 3Tap on “Signature” located under the “Composing” section.
- 4If you have multiple email accounts set up, select the email account you want to add the signature to.
- 5Tap on the text box under “Signature” to create your signature. You can type in your name, title, company name, and any other information you want to include.
- 6Format your signature by tapping on “B”, “I”, or “U” to bold, italicize, or underline your text.
- 7Copy your Author Signature to your clipboard and paste it underneath your details.
- 8When you are finished creating your signature, tap on “< Mail” at the top left to go back to the Mail settings.
- 9Your new signature will be automatically saved and will be added to all new emails you compose from that account.
That’s it! Your new email signature is now installed and ready to use in the Mail app on your iOS device.