To install an email signature in Outlook.com webmail, please follow the steps below:
- 1Log in to your Outlook.com account in a web browser.
- 2Click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the screen and select “View all Outlook settings” from the dropdown menu.
- 3Click on the “Compose and reply” tab in the left sidebar.
- 4Scroll down to the “Email signature” section.
- 5Copy the Author Signature into your clipboard.
- 6Make sure that the "Compose messages in HTML format" setting is correct and that you've selected the appropriate checkboxes.
- 7Add your signature by typing in the text you want to appear (e.g. Name, Company, Phone Number, Social Media, etc) including any links.
- 8Use the formatting toolbar to customize your signature by selecting the font type, size, color, and more.
- 9Paste the Author Signature below the text you want in your email signature.
- 10Once you have finished creating your signature, click on the “Save” button to save your new signature.
- 11Your new signature is now installed and will automatically appear in all new emails you compose.
That’s it! Your new email signature is now installed and ready to use in Outlook.com webmail.