To install an email signature in Spark on MacOS, please follow the steps below:
- 1Open Spark application on your Mac.
- 2From the menu bar at the top of the screen, click on “Spark” and select “Preferences” from the dropdown menu.
- 3Select the email account for which you want to add a signature.
- 4Click on the “Signature” tab.
- 5Copy the Author Signature into your clipboard.
- 6Add your signature by typing in the text you want to appear (e.g. Name, Company, Phone Number, Social Media, etc) including any links.
- 7Use the formatting toolbar to customize your signature by selecting the font type, size, color, and more.
- 8Make sure that the "Always match my default message font" option is unchecked.
- 9Paste the Author Signature below the text you want in your email signature.
- 10Once you have finished creating your signature, click on the “Save” button to save your new signature.
- 11Your new signature is now installed and will automatically appear in all new emails you compose.
That’s it! Your new email signature is now installed and ready to use in Spark on MacOS.