To install an email signature in Yahoo on webmail, please follow the steps below:
- 1Log in to your Yahoo Mail account in a web browser.
- 2Click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the screen and select “More Settings” from the dropdown menu.
- 3Click on the “Writing email” tab in the left sidebar.
- 4Scroll down to the “Signature” section.
- 5Click on the switch next to “Use a signature” to turn it on.
- 6Copy the Author Signature into your clipboard.
- 7Add your signature by typing in the text you want to appear (e.g. Name, Company, Phone Number, Social Media, etc) including any links.
- 8Use the formatting toolbar to customize your signature by selecting the font type, size, color, and more.
- 9Paste the Author Signature below the text you want in your email signature.
- 10Once you have finished creating your signature, it should save automatically.
- 11Close the settings page and your new signature will automatically appear in all new emails you compose.
That’s it! Your new email signature is now installed and ready to use in Yahoo on webmail.